Concrete batching plant is a building material manufacturing equipment composed of mixing system, material weighing system, material conveying system, material storage system, control system and other other auxiliary equipment. It uses cement as a cementing material to combine sand, stone, lime, and other raw materials, mixed and stirred, and finally made into concrete, which is put into construction as wall materials. Because of its high degree of mechanization and automation, high productivity, and superior quality of finished products, concrete mixing plant is widely used in large and medium-sized water conservancy, electric power, and bridge projects with large engineering volume, long construction period and concentrated construction sites.
Specifications of Concrete Mixing Plant
The specification of the concrete batching plant is named according to its hourly theoretical production. The commonly used specifications are: AJ(Y)-25, AJ(Y)-35, AJ(Y)-50, AJ-60, AJ-75, AJ-90, AJ-120, AJ-180, etc. For example: AJ-25 refers to a stationary batching plant with an hourly production capacity of 25 cubic meters, AJY refers to the mobile station model. Stationary plants are mainly used in the construction of large-scale projects such as national water conservancy, electric power, highways, and high-rise buildings. They are characterized by strong production capacity, stable work, and good anti-interference. The mobile plants are towed by a trailer unit, which has good mobility and makes production more flexible. They are generally used for various small and medium temporary construction projects.
The following are the technical parameters of concrete batching plants:
|Model||Bucket type||Belt type|
|Theoretical Productivity (m³/h)||25||35||50||75||60||90||120||180|
|Mixer Model (Mixer Output L)||JS500||JS750||JS1000||JS1500||JS1000||JS1500||MAO3000/2000 (SICOMA)||MAO4500/3000 (SICOMA)|
|Mixer Power (kW)||18.5||30||2×18.5||2×30||2×18.5||2×30||2×37||2×55|
|Mixing Cycle Period (s)||67||72||72||72||60||60||65||65|
|Rated Input Volume (Model of Batching Machine L)||800||1200||1600||2400||1600||2400||3000||4500|
|Max.Aggregate Size (mm)||Φ60||Φ60||Φ60||Φ80||Φ60||Φ80||Φ80||Φ80|
|Standard Aggregate Bin Capacity (m³)||3×3||3×5||3×8||3×12||4×7||4×15||4×15||4×20|
|Category of Aggregate||2/3||2/3/4||3/4||3/4||4/5||4/5||4/5/6||4/5/6|
|Powder Storage Silo (ton) (Optional)||1×50||2×50||1×100||2×100||2×100||3×100||4×200||4×200|
|Max. Discharging Height (m)||3.8||4.1||4.1||4.1||4.1||4.1||4.3||4.3|
|Weighing Range & Accuracy of Aggregate (kg)||（300~1000） ±2%||（300~1000） ±2%||（300~1000） ±2%||(300~1500) ±2%||(300~1000) ±2%||(300~1500) ±2%||(300~2000) ±2%||(300~3000) ±2%|
|Weighing Range & Accuracy of Cement (kg)||（100~300） ±1%||（100~300） ±1%||（100~750） ±1%||（100~900） ±1%||（100~750） ±1%||（100~900） ±1%||（100~1200） ±1%||（100~1800） ±1%|
|Weighing Range & Accuracy of Water (kg)||（60~150） ±1%||（60~150） ±1%||（100~300） ±1%||（100~400） ±1%||（100~300） ±1%||（100~400） ±1%||（100~600） ±1%||（100~800） ±1%|
|Weighing Range & Accuracy of Additive (kg)||（5~20） ±1%||（5~20） ±1%||（5~20） ±1%||（5~25） ±1%||（5~20） ±1%||（5~25） ±1%||（5~30） ±1%||（5~50） ±1%|
|Overall Weight (ton)||≈15||≈18||≈23||≈30||≈40||≈68||≈93||≈101|
|Installation Power (kW)||≈65||≈75||≈100||≈140||≈110||≈160||≈220||≈290|
380V/220V/415/440V, 50/60HZ, 3Phase
Characteristics of Concrete Batching Plant
- The whole body of concrete batching plant equipment is cast with an integral steel structure. The high-quality H-shaped steel not only has a beautiful appearance, but also strengthens the overall structural strength of the batching plant. The plant is convenient to install and can be applied to various complex terrain conditions.
- The batch plant has good mixing performance and high work efficiency. The equipment adopts a double horizontal shaft compulsory concrete mixer, which not only has strong mixer performance, but also achieves good mixing effects for concrete with dry hardness, plasticity and various proportions.
- The batching plant has a variety of sophisticated components, such as screw conveyors, metering sensors, pneumatic components, etc. These components ensure a high degree of reliability, accurate metering and long service life during the operation. Each maintenance part of the plant is equipped with a walking platform or inspection ladder, and has enough operating space.
- The plant is very environmentally friendly. During the operation of the concrete plant, the powder control is carried out in the fully enclosed system. The powder tank adopts high-efficiency dust collector to greatly reduce the pollution of the dust to the environment.
- The mixing plant adopts computer control, which is convenient for users to operate.
- The batch mix plant has two feeding methods: hopper type and belt type, which can meet the different needs of users.
To learn more about Aimix concrete batching plant, don’t hesitate to contact us.